Soccer - Boys - Junior Varsity
- More than a dozen former Mercersburg soccer players are currently playing at the NCAA Division I, II, and III levels, as well as in the NAIA.
- The varsity team plays on Steiger Field, a 75-yard x 120-yard natural-grass field. Teams may also train on the synthetic-turf Regents’ Field or the natural-grass Upper Field (both 70 yards x 120 yards).
- The varsity team has won six Independent-Parochial School League (IPSL) championships since the league’s inception. The 2014 squad won the prestigious Mid-Atlantic Prep League (MAPL) championship and reached the state championship game.
- Mercersburg fields varsity, junior-varsity, and thirds teams to accommodate all skill levels, from beginners to those focused on playing soccer in college.
- In addition to its games against MAPL and IPSL schools, the team plays a range of other high-profile independent-school teams from New Jersey to Northern Virginia.
Boy's JV Soccer Head Coach
No Galleries have been added yet. Check back later.