Mark your calendar to come home June 8-11, 2023 when classes ending in 3 and 8 will celebrate their reunions on campus.
Most reunion communications are sent electronically, so be sure to update your preferred email address.
Join in the fun!
Consider joining your reunion committee. You’ll plan activities, encourage classmates’ attendance, identify special guests for your class dinner, and promote your class’ Annual Fund goals. If you’re interested in participating, contact the Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 717-328-6100.
Staying Off Campus?
If you aren’t interested in staying in the dorms, please check out the Hampton Inn-Hagerstown I-81 in nearby Hagerstown, MD. We have negotiated a discounted rate at $129 per night + tax. Call the hotel directly and either mention Mercersburg Academy Reunion or the group code MAR to receive the discounted rate. To make your reservation online, use this link. The rate is valid until May 18, 2023.
Hotel: Hampton Inn Hagerstown-I-81
Address: 18300 Peak Circle, Hagerstown, MD 21742
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find a schedule for the weekend?
- Do I have to be celebrating a five-year reunion to attend Reunion Weekend?
- How much will it cost to attend my class reunion?
- Where should I go when I arrive on campus?
- What if I arrive late?
- Do you accept walk-in registrations?
- If my plans change and I can’t attend, will my registration fee be refunded?
- Are the dorm rooms double or single occupancy?
- What can I expect if I’m staying in a dorm?
- What is the “family-friendly” dorm?
- Where can I stay in Mercersburg if I don’t want to relive my days in a dorm?
- Can I stay on campus in my RV?
- Can I fly a drone on campus?
- I have dietary restrictions. Will I be hungry all weekend?
- Can I bring my kids?
- Will childcare be provided?
- Will I be able to use the swimming pool, fitness center, etc. while on campus?
- What is the policy about smoking, alcohol, and recreational drugs during Reunion Weekend?
- What if it rains?
- Where do I park?
- Is there Internet access on campus?
- What should I wear?
- What should I pack?
- Can I bring my pet?
- I probably won’t be able to make it to Reunion Weekend. Are there ways I can follow along from home?