Looking Ahead: The 2020-2021 Mercersburg Student Body
Despite the strange and unprecedented circumstances of the spring, Mercersburg’s Office of Admission and Financial Aid wrapped up another highly successful admission season by fully enrolling the school by the end of April. Even though we met our enrollment goal, we continue to admit talented students who are reevaluating their current school following the switch to virtual learning during the spring semester. As of this week, we have 438 students enrolled, 140 of whom will be new to our community.
Here's a closer look at the student population for the 2020-2021 school year:
- 50 percent of students are receiving financial aid
- 22 percent of students are international
- 26 percent of students are domestic students of color
- 15 percent of students are day students
- Thirteen of the 14 new postgraduate students are expected to matriculate to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point or the U.S. Naval Academy
The admission team is thinking of creative ways to connect with prospective students for the 2021-2022 school year, who may or may not be able to see campus in person. Thank you for continuing to spread the word about your transformative experiences at Mercersburg.