Last Class Ring Order of the Year
The last class ring order for upper middlers (11th graders) and seniors will take place Tuesday, February 18, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Simon Student Center.
Rings must be paid for in full when the order is placed. Payment options include cash, credit card, check, or Blue Card. Rings cannot be billed home, and faculty and staff do not receive a discount. The cost (tax included) is as follows:
- Medium weight 10K Gold — $386.90
- Medium weight Ultrium — $259.70
- Heavy weight 10K Gold — $556.50
- Heavy weight Ultrium — $265.00
There are many options for the class ring. Students should think about these options before placing the order and are encouraged to stop by the School Store with questions or to see sample rings. Options include:
- Size: medium weight or heavy weight
- Metal: 10K Gold (white or yellow) or Ultrium (jewelers stainless steel)
- Seal: Traditional Seal (with cross) or Current Seal (with shield)
- Black Ink Inlay or No Black Ink Inlay
- Initials to be engraved
Contact Barb Thorne at 717-328-6146 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.