Lacrosse - Boys - Varsity
- Mercersburg’s rich tradition of lacrosse spans more than five decades. The alumni body features former captains at Cornell, collegiate All-Americans, and National High School Coach of the Year Jack Crawford.
- Our successful foundation includes fundamentals, hard work, discipline, and a desire to compete; skill, speed, and teamwork; and offseason clinics and individual workouts.
- Over the last several years, alumni have played at Holy Cross, Washington and Lee, Colorado College, Le Moyne, Bowdoin, Jacksonville, Hartwick, Sewanee, Dickinson, Mary Washington, Oberlin, and Muhlenberg.
- Mercersburg’s lacrosse program utilizes four of the school’s 10 athletic fields, reserving two for practices and two for games only. Upper Field, used for contests, is considered one of the premier natural turf playing fields in the region.
- The program believes in giving back to the sport of lacrosse. Through local clinics and international trips to help grow the game, players have a chance to lend their experience and wisdom to younger players in the game.
History Faculty and Head Boys’ Lacrosse Coach
No Galleries have been added yet. Check back later.